In December 2015, Acumen Solutions was awarded one of only six spots on GSA’s $503M Salesforce Implementation, Integration, and Support Services (SIISS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA). This multiple-award, government-wide BPA consolidates the government’s Salesforce technical development, operations and maintenance, and implementation strategy requirements into a single procurement vehicle.
This GSA SIISS BPA was only awarded to firms that are proven, enterprise-level Salesforce implementation partners that can manage integrations within complex, multi-organizational government cloud ecosystems. The BPA was competitively solicited with vendors on GSA’s IT Schedule 70, and it is available to all federal government agencies eligible to order from the GSA Schedule program.
Since 2006, Acumen Solutions has been working with federal, state, and local agencies to implement Salesforce solutions. Our Salesforce customers include:
- U.S. State Department
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the National Coordinator (ONC)
- U.S Department of Commerce, Internal Trade Administration
- General Services Administration
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Executive Secretary
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services
- U.S. Department of Defense, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)
- State of Michigan
- District of Columbia
- City of Boston
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
Acumen Solutions is a Salesforce Global Strategic Partner, the top tier of partnership types, and has been responsible for several of the largest, most complex implementations of Salesforce within the government. The firm has 260+ certified Salesforce Consultants, with 500+ employee certifications. In addition, Acumen Solutions:
- Received the Salesforce Partner Innovation award 3 years in a row for our contributions in cloud computing in various industries
- Created Salesforce Fullforce Solution for Government
- Have been awarded the GSA 18F Agile Delivery Services BPA
- Achieved Salesforce Fullforce Master Certification for Delivering Expertise in Service Cloud
For more information and an Ordering Guide visit the GSA Website.
- Acumen Solutions’ GSA IT Schedule 70 contract number: GS-35F-0287P
- Acumen Solutions’ GSA SIISS BPA Contract number: GS00Q16AEA1001
To learn more about how we can help your organization use the GSA SIISS contract vehicle, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.