Apttus Accelerate connects business professionals in Sales, Legal, Finance, and Operations at a premier event dedicated to customer success and product innovation in quoting and contracts revenue management.
Mclean, VA (PRWEB) June 16, 2014 -- Acumen Solutions announced today that it would be a Gold Sponsor at the Apttus Accelerate 2014 conference. Acumen Solutions is the Trusted Leader in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, and a Global Strategic Partner of Salesforce.com and Apttus. The event will be held June 16-18th, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California. Apttus Accelerate offers enterprise business professionals the best opportunity to meet with industry leaders, experts and peers to learn how to increase sales effectiveness, drive revenues, and reduce costs.
“A growing number of enterprise customers are leveraging the combined power of Apttus and Salesforce.com to automate the broader Lead to Contract process”, said Shally Bansal Stanley, Managing Director at Acumen Solutions. Apttus enables customers to drive larger sales revenue faster and dramatically reduce order/contract fallout."
“Apttus customers around the world are experiencing the benefits of quote-to-cash automation to their top-line and bottom-line results,” said Kirk Krappe, CEO Apttus, “we are excited to host this premier event where attendees will see firsthand how working with Apttus and partners such as Acumen Solutions can help them obtain outstanding results for their businesses.”
- Gain insights for optimization of the complete quote-to-cash business process from buyer interest in a purchase through realization of revenue.
- Meet with industry leaders, experts, and peers to learn how to increase sales effectiveness, drive revenues, and reduce costs.
- Get hands-on training designed to increase success and deliver results for both new and advanced users of Apttus solutions.
- Evening networking event at the iconic Exploratorium, a twenty-first century learning laboratory that is changing the way the world learns.
Keynote and Speaker Highlights
- Praveen Sengar, Principal Research Analyst at Gartner and CPQ solutions expert.
- Captain Richard Phillips, author of A Captain’s Duty: Somali Pirates, Navy SEALs, and Dangerous Days at Sea, who will speak on his incredible and inspiring experience as Captain of a hi-jacked US merchant ship.
- Koka Sexton, Social Marketing and Social Selling Thought Leader at Linkedin. Author of several industry guides including 7 Ways Sales Professionals Drive Revenue with Social Selling.
- Anneke Seley, Early Stage Oracle employee and author of numerous sales strategy books including Sales 2.0: Improve Business Results Using Innovative Sales Practices and Technology.
- Josiane Feigon, Prolific writer, frequent speaker, inside sales expert, and author of Smart Sales Manager.
- Customer success and best practices sessions from global enterprises.
- Apttus partner sessions with insights on related solutions and strategies for sales compensation management, CRM Sales applications, and cloud computing.
Registration for Accelerate 2014 is available immediately. Attendees can join the conversation with Apttus and Acumen Solutions on Twitter using the hashtag #AccelerateQTC. For more information visit: http://www.apttus.com/accelerate2014/
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events and speakers could differ from those anticipated in this document.