McLean, VA - September 29,2014 - Today, Acumen Solutions announced it is among the first to join the Salesforce Fullforce Masters Program, empowering companies utilizing Service Cloud to connect with their customers in a whole new way. Acumen Solutions is revolutionizing the way that its clients engage with customers through their entire journey with a brand. An exceptional customer experience increases wallet share of existing customers, and helps with the acquisition of new ones. The results are undeniable.
Comments on the News
• “The Fullforce initiative allows Acumen Solutions to share its Service Cloud best practices with the broader salesforce.com community. It’s a tremendous opportunity to help the industry imagine an engaging customer experience,” says Shally Bansal Stanley, Managing Director of Global Services at Acumen Solutions.
• “Acumen Solutions has mastered all of the technical components of the Service Cloud, while simultaneously translating that into a business benefit. They have truly unleashed the power of the Service Cloud,” says Dan Streetman, salesforce.com SVP Worldwide Alliances and Channels GTM.
Connect in a Whole New Way with Social, Mobile and Connected Cloud Technologies
Customers want to be engaged by companies that remember their likes, dislikes, and needs. They demand anytime, anywhere, any device access. Acumen Solutions taps into the power of salesforce.com’s social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to help create that exceptional customer experience. The result: loyal customers and brand advocates that drive new sales.
A key component of the Salesforce.com Cloud Alliance Program, the Fullforce initiative recognizes partners who achieve sales and delivery objectives with validated Salesforce implementation expertise and success in product categories for select products including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
• Learn more about Salesforce Fullforce
• Become a fan of Acumen Solutions: http://facebook.com/AcumenSolutions
• Follow Acumen Solutions on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AcumenSolutions
Salesforce, Fullforce, and others are trademarks of Salesforce.com, inc.